Se7en

« Older   Newer »

1. Blaqie

User deleted

tumblr_ltys0yDeo21qzjb8ko2_400-e1324186483343
    SE7EN, pseudonimo di (세븐 Choi Dong-Wook?) (Hanja, 9 novembre 1984), è un cantante sudcoreano.

Viene ingaggiato dall'etichetta YG Entertainmente all'età di quindici anni, e viene allenato per quattro anni nel canto e nella danza. Nel 2003 debutta con il primo album Just Listen che ottiene un notevole successo in tutta l'Asia. Nei periodi successivi segue una intensa attività di promozione che comprendono partecipazioni a vari show televisivi, apparizioni in numerosi spot televisivi coreani (tra i quali Samsung, LG, Coca Cola) e una lunga serie di concerti che lo portano ad arrivare in Giappone, Taiwan, Thailandia, Cina, e nel 2005 negli Stati Uniti.

SE7EN partecipa come ospite nell'album dell'artista americana Amerie nel brano Take Control, nell'edizione asiatica dell'album Because I Love It del 2007. 2007[1][2]. il rapper Fabolous invece collabererà al primo singolo di SE7EN sul mercato americano[3]. Inoltre al primo album americano del cantante collaboreranno anche i produttori Mark Shimmel e Rich Harrison[4].

La popolarità di SE7EN è confermata da un riconoscimento ottenuto come "Miglior cantante pop coreano" agli MTV Asia Awards 2006, tenutisi a Bangkok, Thailandia[5], oltre che il Best Buzz Asia Award, premio assegnato sempre da MTV nel 2006[6].

2011:Japanese Comeback

Se7en has recently revealed, by means of 2NE1's Nolza Japan Concert, that he is planning a comeback in Japan after his four year hiatus since 2007. He has revealed that this album will have a Pop concept and that his first official fanmeet will be on November 6 of this year. Se7en has also revealed that he will be releasing a digital single named 'Angel' in November of this year, and will release a full Japanese album along side a Korean album in January 2012.
    [edit] 2012: Korean Comeback

Se7en released his 2nd mini-album on February 1, 2012 with title track "When I Can't Sing." The track was written and produced by JYP making it the first ever official collaboration between YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment.[14]
    [edit] Acting career

Se7en accepted the lead role for the Korean drama Goong S, a spinoff of the drama Goong. The first episode of Goong S premiered on January 10, 2007 on MBC; the average nationwide rating for the entire series was 9.7%.

Goong S was the most searched and rewatched drama online; it ranked higher than its competition: KBS2 Dalja's Spring and SBS Surgeon Bong Dal Hee.[15] The drama has also gained a wide variety of support from international fans in the U.S., Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, Australia, and Singapore.[16]

Se7en has stated an intention to continue acting in the near future.[17] Se7en had said that even though the drama was not of much of a success, he does not ever regret accepting the role of his character in the drama. It even helped Se7en to sing with more emotion during performances. He also mentioned that he was thankful to have a chance to work with the drama crew and take his career to a new level by acting.[18]

Voice

Se7en 's vocal range can be classified in the tenor range. His voice can be described as smooth, mellow, and sometimes mildly abrasive (see vocal belting) when songs, such as "Crazy," "La La La," "Hikari" and "I Know," call for it. He often sings with a vibrato in his voice that American R&B singers are known for, and also incorporates beatboxing into many of his songs such as "Passion." Se7en maintains an adamant belief that he should not lipsync during his live performances.[19]
    [edit] Personal life

In June 2009, Se7en acknowledged on his website that he and actress Park Han-byul had been in a relationship for seven years, with the couple having first met when they were seniors in high school. Se7en had previously denied rumours that they were a couple in order to protect Park's privacy and let the relationship grow naturally.[20][21] Han-byul was featured in Se7en's music video for his song "I'm Going Crazy".

Discography
    Main article: Se7en discography

Korean Studio Albums

Just Listen (2003)
    Must Listen (2004)
    24/SE7EN (2006)
    Se7olution (2006)

Korean Extended Plays

Digital Bounce (EP) (2010)
    "SECOND MINI ALBUM" (EP) (2012)

Korean Singles

Come Back To Me (2003)
    One More Time (2003)
    Baby I Like You Like That (2003)
    Tattoo (2004)
    Passion (2004)
    Crazy (2004)
    I Know (Ft. Teddy) (2006)
    Come Back To Me - Part 2 (2006)
    All Night (2006)
    "La La La" (2006)
    "Be Good to You" (2006)
    "La La La (Remix)" (2007)
    "Better Together" (2010)
    "I'm Going Crazy" (2010)
    "When I Can't Sing" (2012)

Japanese studio albums

FIRST SE7EN (2006)

Japanese Singles

Hikari (2005)
    Style (2005)
    Start Line/ Forever (double A-side single) (2005)
    I Wanna... (2006)
    Angel (Digital Single) (2012)
    Somebody Else (EP) (2012)

Chinese studio albums

Must Listen (2006)

American Singles

Girls feat. Lil Kim
    This is My Year feat. Fabolous (unreleased)

credits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_%28South_Korean_singer%29 & http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/SE7EN

0 replies since 11/3/2012, 18:40   89 views